Castelul de la Targoviste * Castle of Targoviste

Principatul Valahia / Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the ambassador of the Ducky of Milan

Jagstang

Arrival of the ambassador of the Ducky of Milan

Post  Jagstang on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:17 pm

After a long trip through the danubian principalities here's arrive the carriage of the Ducky of Milan with the new ambassador. He was so looking forward to come in the principality that in few seconds it's out of the carriage looking arround for the first person to talk with..

"What a wonderful land! I'm so glad to be here.. but let I present myself.. I'm Jagstang the ambassador of the Ducky of Milan.. may I speak with your Master?"

Milano, 20 Gennaio 1458

Per volere del Duca Markus GianMaria Casanova, detto Skioppo, Barone di Caorso e Conte di Monticelli d'Ongina, voi, Jagstang, siete stato nominato ambasciatore del Ducato di Milano presso il Principato di Valacchia.

Sperando che la sua persona possa dare inizio ad una proficua collaborazione tra i due stati.

Maria Jolanda Stibbert, Gran Ciambellano del Ducato di Milano

Milan, 20th January 1458

For will of the Duke Markus GianMaria Casanova, called Skioppo, you, Jagstang, are named ambassador of the Duchy of Milan to the principality of Wallachia.

With hope that your person could establish a profitable collaboration between the States.

Maria Jolanda Stibbert, Chamberlain of the Duchy of Milan

Morosanu

Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Ducky of Milan

Post  Morosanu on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

A short holiday he had in during the last week. He returned to the Castle where things were in deep change since the ex-Council left the offices. Whisper everywhere, as if things turned upside down.

What's happening?, Morosanu asked a guard while touching his sword to salute him.

Sir, the guard explained, we have a visitor from far away lands. He's been waiting for you since few days ago. Now he's anxious to meet you. He has been treated well, but became kind of impatience.

Show me the way to his chambers, Morosanu asked. And so they went to meet the visitor. When he entered the room he saw the man standing on a chair looking over the window. He turned his eyes to Morosanu. A short smile followed.

Sir Jagstang, welcome, and excuse my delay. My name is Morosanu, Chancelor of Principat de Valahia. I'm happy to see you visiting our lands. Hopefully good will brigs you to us. I'll arrange to open an Embassy as quick as possible. But before starting the work I want you to accompany me to the underground. I'll show you some of the best wines in Valahia. Then we'll turn back to have a nice meal.

Last edited by Morosanu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Morosanu

Post  Morosanu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 am

When they started on their way, another guard interrupted them.

Sir, the preparings for the new Embassy are ready.

Morosanu agreed with his face but the two officials continued their way to the wine chambers.

Arabell

Post  Arabell on Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 am

The Principat of Valahia was even more beautiful than she'd been told.
    The trip was long but very interesting.
    Arrived at the castle Lady Arabell Epelfing delivered a message to a guard and waited to be received as the new ambassador of the duchy of Milan.

Milan, 21 April 1458

For will of the Duchess Maria Jolanda Stibbert you, Arabell Epelfing, are named ambassador of the Duchy of Milan to the Valahia Kingdom.

With hope that your person could establish a profitable collaboration between the States.

Massimiliano Eleinad Ridolfi, Chamberlain of the Duchy of Milan

Morosanu

Post  Morosanu on Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

A rainy day in Valahia, however the sun makes his appearance when Miss Arabell, new Milanese Ambassador in Valachia, makes her appearance in front of the castle gates.

Welcome Your Excellency, welcome on our lands! We're proud to have visitors from such far away lands, and dangerous too, but hopefully the war there with Genova is over and peace will rise all over again. Please follow me. I'll accompany you to the official chambers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:18 pm