Castelul de la Targoviste * Castle of Targoviste

Principatul Valahia / Principat of Valahia

Arival of the Chamberlain of the Reign of Two Sicilies

Riccardoix

Arival of the Chamberlain of the Reign of Two Sicilies

Post  Riccardoix on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 am

The journey was long but finally the Chamberlain was standing outside the great castle of Targoviste. He reached the doors and ask a guard:

"Excuse me, I'm the Chamberlain of the Reing of Two Sicilies, can i speak with your Master, i'd like to meet him, i think ther's an office for me, thanks."

Morosanu

Re: Arival of the Chamberlain of the Reign of Two Sicilies

Post  Morosanu on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 am

The day started with a snowy weather, but the afternoon brought some rays of sun over his office. Morosanu was admiring all these from his window while a foreign cortege approached the Castle. He recognized the Sicilian flag, so he approached a guard.

Is everything ready, he asked.

The office is ready for the Sicilian representative, sir.

Morosanu showed his satisfaction shortly and then turned back to the windows.

Guards !!! Prepare the arrival !

In a few moments trumpets started to announce the approach of he foreign cortege and several soldiers aligned in welcoming position. Morosanu took a coat and went outside. Chamberlain Riccardoix was already waiting for him when he approached the gates, saying:

Welcome you excellency. Hopefully you had a safe journey. You must be tired so I invite you to follow me to your chambers. You may rest as long as you want, and afterward I have the pleasure to propose you a dinner full of traditional Valahian recipes and of course some special local wines.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm