Castelul de la Targoviste * Castle of Targoviste

Principatul Valahia / Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England

Ladyjennet

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England

Post  Ladyjennet on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 pm

It had been a long trip but the letter from the Chancellor of Valahia, Morosanu Matei, was such a welcome invitation to visit their embassy, that the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England could not resist going and meeting personally. Princess Jennet arrived at the Valahian Embassy and presented herself, hoping that the Chancellor would be able to find the time to meet with her and grant England an embassy office.

Morosanu

Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England

Post  Morosanu on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Long time passed since English citizens passed the lands of the Valahian County. Last few days were full of changes to be made inside the Castle of Targoviste. England's Embassy had to be prepared for the expected visit from Princess herself, Lady Jennet. Unfortunately they were not finished at the time of her arrival, and things had to be delayed for some time. Finally a guard announces Morosanu that everything's done and the official welcoming may proceed. Morosanu presents himself in front of Her Highness and makes a bow. Your Excellency, I'm Morosanu Matei, Chancellor of Principat de Valahia. Excuse our delay, but please permit me to introduce you to your future chambers. The long trip must have exhausted you so I invite you to serve one of our refreshing drinks and some Valahian delicious food before you get rest. Thank you very much for your prompt answer to my letter and I'm convinced this will be in the benefit of our nations.

Ladyjennet

Post  Ladyjennet on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you very much for the kind welcome, Excellency. I also look forward to positive talks between our two nations, and working with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm