Principatul Valahia / Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the Portuguese Diplomat

ronieri

Arrival of the Portuguese Diplomat

Post  ronieri on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 am

Morosanu

Re: Arrival of the Portuguese Diplomat

Post  Morosanu on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Winter is back on Valahian soil, silence is everywhere outside, and fire is dancing in the chimneys of the Castle. A guard moves his arm towards the gates while pulling his spear from his chest. A convoy approaches the castle, some flags being carried with it. The guard moves in front, followed by other comrades. He receives a letter, and forwards it in great hurry to the chancellor's chamber, after taking a short peek at it. The convoy waits outside. In a few minutes, Morosanu is to be seen geting out of the Castle in great hurry. He signs the guard to leave free passage inside for the convoy.

It is remarkable to have you here Sir Ronieri. I'm happy to have such an important guest from lands far away from here. Send my deepest consideration to you highness and accompany me to your chambers, where you can rest. You must be tired and hungry. It'll be a great honor if you join us at dinner tonight.

ronieri

Post  ronieri on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 am

Ronieri Arrives Too tired from the long trip, Arriving at the castle by the way a beautiful castle meets Mr. Chancellor of Morosanu Valahia
    which was well received.
    Dinner will be an honor to you, Thank you for your Morosanu unpretentious considerations.

Hugs!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm