Castelul de la Targoviste * Castle of Targoviste

Principatul Valahia / Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the Venice Councillor to the Valahian Embassy

-njmue-

Arrival of the Venice Councillor to the Valahian Embassy

Post  -njmue- on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 am

Giordana Sanseverino travelled for days to arrive in Valachia Kingdom. She was a bit tired, but also glad for her new nomination as Councillor to the Valachian Embassy.

At the Embassy, Giordana asked permission to enter to the palace where the Embassy was.
    After few moments, she entered in.
    The palace was wonderful, as she was expecting.
    Some men came to her, after a courteous bow, she said:

Can I ask you? My name is Giordana Sanseverino, also called -njmue-. I come from Parenzo, that is a wonderful town in Venice Republic. I was designate as Councillor of Legation to the Valachian Kingdom. These are my references for the nomination. Can you tell me, where I have to go to present them?

After talking, the young woman smiled at them, and waited for a reply.

To the Valacchian Diplomacy, Greetings!

We, Sir Ludovico I Della Scala "Nicuz" Cont of Feltre e Baron of Sona, Great Chamberlain of Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, appoint Lady Giordana "-njmue-" Sanseverino as Pro Tempore Councillor of Legation to the Valacchia Kingdom to make better and more frequent the relationships between our two provinces.

Done the VII of October, 1458.

Ludovico I Della Scala "Nicuz "
    Count of Feltre
    Baron of Sona
    Chamberlain of Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia
    [/quote]

Morosanu

Re: Arrival of the Venice Councillor to the Valahian Embassy

Post  Morosanu on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am

A guard comes inside Morosanu's room after knocking his door insistently.

What kind of news can disturb my silence, guard ? Morosanu replies.

A note from foreign lands, Sir. And the guard handles the references to him and leaves the room.

Morosanu takes it and starts reading. In a few seconds he grabs his coat and exits the door. He shouts to some guards and hurries to the doors. Make arrangements in the Venice Embassy and haste!

He approaches the gates and makes a bow. Welcome Miss Giordana. I am Morosanu Matei, Chancellor of Principat de Valahia. Your presence here is a pleasant surprise for us. An invitation to our Castle will be submitted shortly to your Chamberlain too. Meanwhile I invite you to join me in a short visit to your chambers.

-njmue-

Post  -njmue- on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Giordana was looking around at the great chamber. It was exquisitely decorated, and the young woman was enchanted.
    Suddenly, a man came into the room, followed by some guards.
    The man bowed, she smiled at him, and replied a bow.
    Then, the man started to talk with her.

Welcome Miss Giordana. I am Morosanu Matei, Chancellor of Principat de Valahia. Your presence here is a pleasant surprise for us. An invitation to our Castle will be submitted shortly to your Chamberlain too. Meanwhile I invite you to join me in a short visit to your chambers.

The girl smiled, then replied:

Thank you so much Chancellor. I'm glad to be there. My masters has told me to starting diplomatic relations qith you, but is better to me to relaxing myself, the trip was long and stressed. It's a pleasure to me to accept your invite to visit the Venice's places. Show me the way, please.

Oh well, I can finally relax and take a nap
    These Giordana thought while her companion took her into the places. She was happy to be there. She felt that it could be a great opportunity for Venice and Valachia to starting dialogues.

Morosanu

Post  Morosanu on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 pm

The walking through the chambers was nice and mostly quiet. Morosanu was giving indications from tome to time, however the Lady was tired and didn't really felt on discussing too much details. The places were mostly untouched as previous visitors did not wish to disturb much the silence in those corners of the castle.

With your presence here, I hope in a refreshment of the relations between our lands for the benefit of our people, Morosanu ended his presentation.

I'll leave you now have a rest from the long trip. There is plenty of time to discuss further details. Then he makes a bow and steps out of the room leaving her to accommodate the silence of the places.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:21 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:21 pm